Twenty four hours a day, we are inundated by all different types of media. Although the number of media outlets has exploded within the last 10-15 years, there are just as many new entities seeking the same public space. Public relations has moved from offline hit-and-miss targeting to a digital science. When delivered effectively, the perfect PR campaign will position your company favorably in the public eye while generating positive interest and exponential exposure beyond publication.
No marketing initiative is complete without involving a public relations team. At Command Partners, we believe the foundation of a good public relations strategy begins with research to better understand what’s out there and how your company fits into that targeted space. We begin all of our campaigns by examining existing coverage regarding your organization as well as your competitors to gain deep insight into your audience, product and industry.
Once Command Partners has collected all of the initial information, our public relations tools and insights allow our PR team to create sharable and compelling content that is sure to make heads turn. Our team’s breadth of accumulated experience working with clients from a wide range of industries combined with our collaborative sessions and crowd-sourced tactics is our secret formula for securing the most prominent placement with the top influencers in any industry. Because Command Partners works hard at maintaining relationships with the top journalists in a number of industries, we have secured coverage for our clients in Mashable, WIRED, TechCrunch, Fast Company, The New York Times, WSJ, Forbes, The Verge, LA Times, Variety, The Huffington Post and many more of the world’s leading publications.
All the while, reputation is one of the most important assets a business has and we put trust at the utmost regard so that all stakeholders will remain confident in your brand.
By using Command Partners for your Public Relations needs, we will:
- Develop highly targeted media lists
- Craft compelling and newsworthy press releases and product pitches
- Design branded press inserts to accompany review samples for the media
- Increase coverage and media pickups involving your brand
- Create and manage website blogs
- Plan and manage events and campaigns
- Create crisis management strategies
- Conduct media training and relations
- Conduct reputation management and training
- Create photos, videos and audio files to be used for news releases, events and other outlets including social sites