The COOKOO watch was created by ConnecteDevice Ltd, a global business specializing in the manufacture, design and development of technology-driven, visionary products and services in the appcessories field. The COOKOO watch, itself, allows users to stay connected to their mobile device without the hassle of media overload.
After the COOKOO Kickstarter campaign became stagnant with 21 days to go, ConnecteDevice sought out Command Partners to help maximize the campaign’s potential. Although the campaign had already reached its funding goal of $150,000, Command Partners was determined to make the COOKOO watch go down in Kickstarter history and make waves in the industry.
Command Partners supported the COOKOO watch’s Kickstarter campaign through a series of targeted public relations and social media efforts. Public relations and social media are ever-changing realms of communication. As experts in the field, Command Partners continuously monitored changes in communication trends, evolving our strategies and tactics as we progressed with the Kickstarter campaign.
- Strategic Advising - Included carving out a direction for ConnecteDevice’s strategic plan, and providing competitive intelligence
- Public Relations - Included creating and distributing press release to targeted, influential media outlets and securing placement
- Social Media Management and Design - Included daily analyzing, monitoring, and posting/engaging based on analytics
- Photoshoots - Included taking professional photographs of the COOKOO watch in action for social media sharing purposes
- Kickstarter marketing - Included tweaking page content, upselling existing backers with improved rewards.
In addition to assisting the COOKOO watch in reaching over 200% of their Kickstarter funding goal and raising over $300,000, Command Partners:
- Created a PPC advertising campaign that noticed a 12x ROI
- Aided the COKOO watch’s appearance in the top technology publications throughout the world including Mashable, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Popular Science and more
- Increased Twitter followers by 204%
- Increased Facebook Fans by 227%
- Ran two successful social media contests which drove some of the COOKOO watch’s most engaged Facebook posts
- The COOKOO watch is now available in AT&T retail stores
- The COOKOO watch was one of the top 15 Kickstarter projects of 2012