Genetipetz is a Charlotte-based, startup company that produces unique and fun plush toys which combine features from multiple animals to create new, never-before-seen creatures. The goal of Genetipetz is to teach children the power of science and diversity while building a business from the ground up with an entrepreneurial state of mind.
The concept and design phases of Genetipetz were 100% complete when the company sought out Command Partners for assistance in raising funds to move the project to the next phase - manufacturing. Genetipetz was required to crowdfund $20,000 on Kickstarter in order to mass-produce the plush toys. With no experience in crowdfunding, Genetipetz needed assistance with not only the campaign itself, but also with publicity efforts and creating brand awareness.
Command Partners executed a focused strategy to drive awareness of Genetipetz and increase traffic to the Genetipetz Kickstarter campaign page. With experience, expertise and key resources, Command Partners was able to craft a Kickstarter strategy and page layout, including images, content, rewards, video consulting, which successfully converted page viewers to funders.
- Strategic advisory services during the Kickstarter prelaunch phase
- Kickstarter Campaign Strategy and Execution - created and maintained all aspects of Kickstarter campaign page (images, video consultation and strategy, content, rewards, etc.)
- Social Media Management and Design - Included daily analyzing, monitoring, and posting/engaging based on analytics
- Public Relations - Included creating and distributing press release to targeted, influential media outlets and securing placement
- PPC Advertising Campaign - Included creating and maintaining campaigns in Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter, custom lead tracking solutions and integration between the two
- Website redesign
In addition to assisting Genetipetz in successfully raising 108% ($21,727) of its funding goal on Kickstarter, Command Partners also achieved the following results in under 30 days:
- Expanded the brands fan base on social media platforms and created a larger community of fans who now engage with the brand on a daily basis
- Increased number of Facebook Likes by 808%
- Increased the number of Twitter Followers from 1660%
- Twitter Retweets, Mentions and Favorited Tweets - 60
- Clicks to Kickstarter page on bit.ly link - 1,486
- Created a 600% ROI on PPC advertisements
- Secured multiple media placements, including a 2:30 television segment
- Toy industry publications
- Raised 50% of funding goal within first 24 hours of Kickstarter campaign